How to add a custom domain
A custom domain is a domain that you own, such as
example.com that you can use to host your timer instead of the default
Custom domains are only available on the Medium and above plans.
- Go to Account and scroll down to “Custom domain”.
- Submit your custom domain and click “Add”
- Then click on the “Setup instruction” button and update your domain provider’s DNS settings with the indicated values:
- After updating your DNS settings, click the “Check status” button to check if the configuration is valid:
- The validation process can take up to 24 hours, depending on your registrar and how fast the change propagates:
Now whenever Mailtimer provides you with a Timer gif url, you can use your custom domain instead of the default